Posts in: business growth

December 3, 2018 Carly Cope

The Four C’s of Humanity (And Their Role in Smart Business)

If you defined humanity, you might say something like: humanity is the state of being human, or it is a human’s ability to think, process, and communicate. You might also connect humanity with feelings we experience, like love,...

April 9, 2018 Joe Mechlinski

Shift Happens with Yanik Silver: How to Change the Way Business is Played

Have you ever flown a MiG jet? Been diving between the continental plates? How about forced an optimistic view of the state of our country? (Yep, we’re talking Trump… of course we dabbled in politics!) In this episode of...

March 29, 2018 Joe Mechlinski

Shift Happens with Akhtar Badshah: How to Go From Aimless to Mindful

  Seattle-based Founder and Chief Catalyst, Akhtar Badshah, has spent his professional career largely working in the development sector with an intentional mission to shift our world for better. In this episode, Akhtar shares...

January 29, 2018 Bailey Ames and Carly Cope

5 Ways To Never Lose Sight Of Your Customer

We get it. You are grinding, day-in and day-out, to do what is best for your company. You are hyper- focused on your numbers, have a close eye on your competitors and provide good service to your growing customer base. On paper,...

June 6, 2017 Rachana Dixit

Top 5 To-Do's When Your Merger Press Release Hits The Wire

Co-Authored by: Sarah Le Roy In our last blog post, 90% of Mergers Fail Without These 5 Crucial Elements, we focused on the organization’s role in a merger. Today, we’re focusing on the individual’s role  - people absolutely can...

May 30, 2017 Vijay Chokshi

It's Time to Shatter Your Lowered Expectations

For some of us, the above title triggers nostalgia to a late-night MADtv comedy skit from the '90s, but for others it will trigger that minor PTSD of getting excited about a new relationship, a new restaurant, a new job, only to...

May 11, 2017 Andrew Freedman

90% of Mergers Fail Without These 5 Crucial Elements

Co-Authored by: Rachana Dixit 70-90% is the failure rate for mergers and acquisitions, according to Harvard Business Review. So how can you ensure your newly merged organization is part of the other 10%? First let’s look at all...

May 2, 2017 Andrew Freedman

Why You Will Fail to Have a Great Career

Watch this video to learn why you'll fail to have a great career (yes, you read that right). Our work is about ELEVATING organizational performance; about being ALL IN; about SHIFTING the work world to transform the real world.

March 28, 2017 Jess Manzo

Snack Your Way to Powerful Performance

Many office environments have snack foods available to their employees—sometimes, companies will occasionally provide a free lunch every now and then. Who doesn’t like free food during the work day? There is something to be...